– Joint Movements and Directions so you learn exactly how everything moves, and how it doesn’t.
– Anatomy lessons breakdown some of those more advanced teachings.
– The role of the Pelvic Floor in Yoga.
– 3 variations of Surya Namaskar so you find the one that works best for you.
– The movements of the Spine and how it helps it our everyday life.
– Freeing up space for energy to flow.
– Third Eye activation.
– Anatomy of the Core muscles
– Effective Core strengthening techniques
– The benefits of having a stronger midsection.
– Sitting hazards and how to rectify for everyday life.
– The Wonders of Hero Pose
– Yoga Practice for Open Hips
– Introducing breath holding within Pranyama
– Understanding Strength in Yoga
– Building Strength through our practice
– Anulom Vilom (alternated nostril breathing) practice
– Meditation and reflection
– The World Upside Down, the benefits of Inversions
– Yoga practice for building Inversions
– Maximum breath holds in Pranayama
– So-Ham Meditation
– The Role of Rest and Recovery
– Anulom Vilom: maximum time/maximum rounds
– Extended Meditation
The YCPC will be available through a free account with the UpCoach education platform. Registering with UpCoach takes less than 15 seconds and I will include a step-by-step email upon purchase.
Access to the program will be life-long. You can watch the program as many times as you wish because there’s always something new to explore within your own understanding.
Absolutely! Within the platform is a message feature where you can ask me anything that applies to the course and your practice! I love helping people with their Yoga queries.